Another sprint finished, several more to go
At the time of writing this update, I have just completed the work in the latest sprint of development and things are coming together nicely. A few more tweaks have been made to the way the game plays, and now it feels a lot better experience.Some of the adjustments that have been made:
- Player movement speed has been increased
- Weapon recharge time has been decreased
- No more damage taken when colliding with normal enemies (only their weapons)
- The "Game Over" sequence is completed (win and loss)
- The first version of the rolling credits has been completed
This weekend will see some more screenshots of the new characters as I don't think these have been shown in the dev log yet. It may be a bit of a surprise to people to see what has changed.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.